Why is the TREADSURE® Anti-Slip Treatment Different?
Unlike other traditional anti-slip products and treatments TREADSURE®:
- Simple to install. See instructions here.
- Increases traction without a lot of additional labour
- Is not expensive to treat large areas bringing cost savings
- Can be applied in high traffic areas with minimal inconvenience
- Can be applied easily by most people
- Does not change or damage the physical properties of the treated surface
- Is the only product available for the direct treatment of footwear to increase traction.
- Has almost no scent and does not change the appearance of the treated surface.
- Cannot create ‘trip hazards’ like some other anti-slip solutions
TREADSURE® – LOWER RISK & LOWER COST
Applying TREADSURE® will:
- Increase traction and lower the risk of slips and falls
- Is affordable, environmentally sustainable and durable
- Work without the need for to change current cleaning regime*
- Reduce the incidence or slip and fall injury claims
- Improve insurance premiums when arranged with your insurer
- Reduce the cost of other less effective anti-slip products
TREADSURE® Enhances Traction Without Changing The Surface
TREADSURE® is NOT AN ETCHING product. It does not change the physical properties of the treated surface.
Why use the TREADSURE® Anti-Slip Treatment?
TREADSURE® has many advantages over the current common solutions to slip and fall hazards that often bring problems with them.
Existing anti-slip solutions are primarily:
Solution: Anti-slip tapes and adhesives for stairs and around entry and exit points
Problems: Can cause trip hazards and are expensive to cover large areas. Are uncomfortable under bare feet and can detract from the ascetics of a surface.
Solution: Paints and surface treatments containing additives to increase surface texture
Problem: Change the physical appearance of the treated surface and are inconvenient to apply in high traffic areas. They can also be very expensive.
Solution: Etching chemicals
Problem: They change the properties of the treated surface. These changes can rarely be reversed and can be damaging to the surface, both visually and physically.
Solution: Anti slip mats or carpets
Problem: Have been shown to create trip hazards and can be difficult to keep clean. They are often not economical to cover large surface areas. They change the physical appearance of a surface.
The TREADSURE® Anti-Slip Treatment removes these problems and at an affordable price.